2019 Rules & Regulatiions
ATV/UTV MUD BOG CHALLENGE
Saturday June 29th
8am -10:30am Registrations
10:30am - Driver's Meeting
11am - Mud Run
PRIZE MONEY: 1ST: $100.00 -2ND $60.00 - 3RD: $40.00
CLASS 1 ATV 2 WHEEL DRIVE UP TO 649CC
CLASS 2 ATV 2 WHEEL DRIVE 650CC & UP
CLASS 3 ATV 4 WHEEL DRIVE UP TO 649CC
CLASS 4 ATV 4 WHEEL DRIVE 650CC & UP
CLASS 5 UTV UP TO 649CC
CLASS 6 UTV 650CC & UP
CLASS 7 MOTOCROSS DIVISION
CLASS 8 ANYTHING GOES - As long as its registered as an ATV
- Driver must be 16 years old or older. Drivers under 18 must have a waiver signed by a Parent or Guardian day of contest.
- ALCOHOL IS NOT ALLOWED!!! DRIVERS WILL BE DISQUALIFIED
- Each Driver must pay gate admission($10.00) to participate
- $10.00 Gate Admission is Good For 1 Class Registered. Each Additional Class is $5.00 each.
- NO ONE UNDER 18 UNLESS A PARTICIPANT IS ALLOWED IN PIT AREA
- Helmets Must Be Worn at All Times
- Seat Belts Are REQUIRED For all UTV
- Running order will be First Come, First Served. Running order for second half will be Reversed.
- ALL RULES ARE SUBJECT TO INTERPRETION BY THE HOULTON FAIR STAFF. THEY WILL HAVE THE FINAL SAY.
Fill in and siubmt entry form:
Download PDF Version
and mail to Houlton Fair Association, P.O.Box 1454, Houlton, ME 0473